Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Monday, July 10, 2006

Le French corruption


Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy....

Aurevoir? mon ami... vous est une grande MERDE!



(I know, my french stinks, but then, so did his soccer in the end....)
Salagatle!

2 comments:

Mouton said...

Ciao amico mio, come stai??
You are right, he is a merde and a maudit cry baby!! What the hell happened?? Anyway we celebrated very late on Sunday and it was so nice to see all the Italian flags parading in the streets BEAUTIFUL!!
FORZA ITALIA!!

Mouton

That dude in the UK said...

Well he claims that the italian player insulted his mother and sister - but won't say more. Shit if behaving like that isn't insulting his family then I don't know what is!

Isn't it time that these overpaid, undertalented arse holes that call themselves footballers were sent home for cheating and generally behaving like pricks. The day they send someone like Henry for his cheating against Spain home, football will be better off and the game will clean up over night.

Must say though the world cup has to restore your faith in the many dads who referee their kids football games every weekend - I salute you! Compared to world cup referees you are doing a cracking job!

Just stay away from the kids mothers!