Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Techno demon

Technology is upon us
Around us, and inside us
In our homes, our cars
and even in our pets

ID numbers, ID cards
Bar coded items, controls
Illuminati? Some say so
But do we really know?

The mark of the beast
is given as 666
Mandelas prison number
was 46664!

Is he the demon
In gracious disguise?
Is he to lead us
To our fiery demise?

I think not, however
As his time is passed
So another is coming
Another so loved?

Not in my lifetime
I think it's too soon
Maybe this century
Maybe by noon!

Salagatle!

No comments: